This is a Tofu65 that I did a full patina on. I went for a chemist theme as I regularly take my boards into the laboratory to work.
Originally the board was a standard silver aluminum Tofu65 with a normal brass weight. I tried a dark green/light green corrosive pattern on the case and used a different formula to achieve the green/blue patina on the back brass weight.
I paired this board with PBT Heisenberg as I thought it was fitting, and used NK Olive switches lubed and filmed, case and plate foam, switch foam, and Durock stabs
I definitely see room for improvement but I am definitely stoked with the results. I’ve attached the final photo as a before comparison.
I would love to hear what people think, thank you!