More recent photo of my keyboard with some additional artisans on the side.
Some grey artisans that I've decided to mount on this board :-).
MW75 R1 with Everglide Dark Jade (Moyu Black) and JDA Geometry Keycaps
First keyboard build! I initially used Jwick T1s in my first build, but have recently swapped the switches out with lubed Moyu Blacks. This is my daily driver until I find time to build my next keyboard!
- 75% layout with rotary encoder support
- Polycarbonate case
- Gasket mounted (poron strips)
- Per-key and underglow RGB
- White/gold FR4 Plate with flex cuts
- Small plated black aluminium weight
I also got a black abalone shell guitar knob, a custom coiled aviator cable (grey/white), and a marbled wrist rest to match the entire set.